About Your Dentist
"I'm truly honored to practice dentistry. Besides teeth, the profession deals with so many other important aspects of living healthy, including promoting overall health, preventing health issues such as heart conditions and oral cancer, and increasing my patients' self-esteem."
"My main goal is to build lifelong relationships with my patients as I help them achieve ideal oral health and the smile they've always wanted. I also aim to make a positive impact in my community and educate my patients on the importance of preventative and lifetime care."
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry Kansas City, MO
- University of Missouri -Rolla Rolla, MO
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Preferred Provider for Invisalign
- DOCS Education Sedation Training
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Clinical Doctor Mentor for Heartland Dental
- Nobel Biocare All-on-4 Dental Implant Training
- Aesthetic Continuum
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Personal Attention Professional Care
"I seek to be the best dentist I possibly can, but I'm also a friend to my patients who cares ten times more about helping others than myself. My patients deserve the best of me, that's why I take every opportunity to advance my skills and knowledge through continual education and care for my patients with the most up-to-date technology and techniques in dentistry."
Life & Hobbies
In his spare time, Dr. Shin enjoys spending time with friends and family, supporting his favorite sports teams, live music and fitness.